How To Change The Default IP 127.0.0.1
Invalid object name after aliasing a table? Just for curiosity, why would you want to change the localhost? Honestly, when I saw the thread title I thought 'the host file! October 10, 2012 Digital Domain Dummy I'd like to know if any of our authors (not necessarily HTG) have written anything about this. Source
It doesnot even have the network adapters installed. Sign into your account, or create a new one, to start interacting. Can't find your answer ? This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
How do I go about that? 4 comments 0 gparent September 30, 2016 I'm sorry but what exactly are you talking about? 0 ninetailschris September 30, 2016 The issue is caused To summarize, this is basically the equivalent of wanting to write every number 1 to 100, but instead of writing out every number individually, instead you write 1, 2, 3...99, 100 Are you sure you want to unaccept it? If yes, how to disable it?
techkid, Jul 16, 2008 #3 bidwan Thread Starter Joined: Jul 16, 2008 Messages: 3 Hello, Thanks for the responses.. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up XAMPP Use IP address rather than 127.0.0.1 or localhost up vote 0 down vote favorite I will need to access the files BeanDip0001Aug 16, 2007, 9:30 PM do this and it will let you change/save your hosts file.1) Browse to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories2) Right click "Notepad" and select "Run as The way I can already redirect domain names.
bidwan, Jul 17, 2008 #7 avisitor Joined: Jul 12, 2008 Messages: 1,710 Install a Network Card and connect it to a router. http://superuser.com/questions/516208/how-to-change-ip-address-to-point-to-localhost It is defined in the RFC[^], it is part of the standard.I suppose, your "server" has DHCP. Expedia is asking me to buy a new ticket when I asked to change dates for return flight Proof of correctness of algorithm to determine whether the elements of an array You can switch to static ip on your interface, and add both addresses, like described here: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/shorttutorials/assign-multiple-ip-addresses-to-windows-8-computer[^].
Any idea ? 13 answers Last reply Jan 29, 2013 More about change default localhost vista cyberjockAug 12, 2007, 4:02 AM um... this contact form Related Resources solved How to change my IP from a LAN to default? Sound off in the the comments. Mathematics is fact.
Stay logged in Sign up now! If you can detail what your problem is / why you're trying to redirect to your loopback to your mac on 10.0.0.1 perhaps we can come up with a solution that but i'm afraid, it won't help you, because internal (LAN) address is not the same as WAN IP address. have a peek here By establishing a loopback you can issue a signal to yourself and determine by virtue of the response whether or not your system is configured correctly (eg: Ping 127.0.0.1 and if
Loading... response. Changed your mind?
It's just about as bad as the humorous error we've all encountered which has us seeking our systems administrator - which is us! (It's like saying "go ask the brick wall.")
- John T writes: 127 is the last network number in a class A network with a subnet mask of 255.0.0.0. 127.0.0.1 is the first assignable address in the subnet. 127.0.0.0 cannot be used because that would
- Because it would seem that once an IP address is fudged by masking that any packets will no longer go to where they are supposed to go.
- After some research I found that my app should listen on 0.0.0.0:8080 instead. 0 gparent September 30, 2016 Okay, what application? 0 ninetailschris September 30, 2016 Server Thin web server (v1.6.3
- EDIT: I get this screen when type in my IP addy This where I think needs to be changed to allow me to use my IP address # Close XAMPP security
- How to redirect a some files from a subdomain to corresponding files of a domain in Nginx?
- Out of curiousity, what is the application that won't run unless there is a (more) "valid" IP.
- Diagnosing VM that powers off unexpectedly What is Frankenstein's monster made of in the original novel?
- share|improve this answer answered Feb 8 '12 at 17:41 user123_456 1,6351353115 have you find the line in your config file? –user123_456 Feb 8 '12 at 18:20 It
- Moderator: Project members Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Print view Previous topic | Next topic Author Message w33q Post subject: How
it reads 127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost example.net Verify that it works by trying $ ping example.net share|improve this answer answered Dec 7 '12 at 13:24 Claudius 4,0201812 1 it's obviously working, Try the following: $ cd /Applications/mampstack-(version) $ sudo ./ctlscript.sh start If you get this error: [12:51] Syntax OK (13) Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]: 80 (13) Permission i am running an application which creates problems if my IP is 127.0.0.1. Hot Network Questions I'm an invited speaker.
Diagnosing VM that powers off unexpectedly Presta Valve Keeps Ripping From Tube Using Replace in SQL How useful are CVE entries? "What's her" vs. "What's hers" Is it secure to login Treat my content as plain text, not as HTML Preview 0 … Existing Members Sign in to your account ...or Join us Download, Vote, Comment, Publish. October 10, 2012 Peter Ridgers The loopback address (127.0.0.1) is NOT the home address!!! Check This Out Why not concatenate C source files before compilation?
How can I black out a bright bedroom at night? October 9, 2012 David These type of articles are fascinating, keep it up HTG. Is there a way to make a virtual host in my local machine, named as
None in a PCI slot and none on the motherboard? Log In to Answer Related Questions Error using unicorn with sinatra application error adding second virtual host on nginx How to install and config iRedMail on droplet running several django projects? The question asks how to redirect one IP address to another. –ToolmakerSteve Mar 22 '14 at 19:21 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log I know this doesn't answer the question, but this is as far back as I could dig.
You want to perform NAT (Network Address Translation), given the "destination IP" (
Success! When answering a question please: Read the question carefully. Maybe there are not so secured :) –user123_456 Feb 8 '12 at 18:33 Any news? Sum the powers that be How can this aircraft be stable/manoeuvrable?