How To Access A Modem Behind A Router?
But both questions looked similar and were from the same user thus moderator error. any other suggestions? But answer me this, what is your linksys external IP address? How to access modem through router? Source
If you've already done this and know what all this means, then you need to call your ISP and see what the deal is. As per title this is a "BRIDGED DSL modem". So, I don't know if it's possible to work around this some other way, but, he wasn't budging on his "working as designed" response. · actions · 2001-Jan-11 1:39 pm · You said when you use 192.168.0.1 from behind the router you get nothing…. http://www.snbforums.com/threads/how-to-access-modem-through-router.11448/
Access Cable Modem Through Router
Geek to Live: How to set up a personal home web server Geek to Live: How to set up a personal home web server Geek to Live: How to set up Tweet Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread… Search Thread Advanced Search 04-02-08,04:25 PM #1 schnikies79 View Profile View Forum Posts Member Join Date Jul 2004 Possible Sponsored Port forwarding is only necessary when you want to expose a service to computers on the Internet outside your firewall.
- Upgrade to Windows 8.1 [Microsoft] by waterline409.
- However, when I try to add that route, the router pops up an error message saying only â€śInvalid static route!.â€ť Why is this route invalid?
- If there is something I'm missing then point it out.
- Ad Choices ThemeWelcome · log in · join Show navigation Hide navigation HomeReviewsHowChartsLatestSpeed TestRun TestRun PingHistoryPreferencesResultsRun StreamsServersCountryToolsIntroFAQLine QualitySmoke PingTweak TestLine MonitorMonitor GroupsMy IP isWhoisCalculatorTool PointsNewsNews tip?ForumsAll ForumsHot TopicsGalleryInfoHardwareAll FAQsSite FAQDSL FAQCable
- NAT still occurs unless you kill layer 3 functions and turn the device into a bridge.
- May want to say as connect out of your broadband modem LAN port to "internet port / WAN Ports" of the Netgear router or any other router 2a) (not essential and
- I think I see your issue here….
- K8N Neo4 (new caps) . 1GB RAM . 4 x 400GB RAID0 . 2008 R2 (WDS, WSUS) Sandbox 3: Opteron 146 . 768MB RAM . 120GB . 2008 R2 (headless, no
- I tried just about every configuration I could think of (most of witch are listed in this thread.).On to the solution!
- by Stronghold › HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL 8-Port PCI-Express 2.0 x8 SAS/SATA...
That's how my development router has been configured for over a year, with no issue at all. WAN is 192.168.10.xxx, and LAN is 192.168.1.xxx. If not, is there a way to access the configs from any machine just temporarilly without having to restart the router when I'm done?Thanks!PS. How To Find Modem Ip Address Behind Router Join us to comment and to customize your site experience!
SmallNetBuilder Forums Home Forums > Wireless Networking > ASUS Wireless > ASUS N Routers & Adapters > Home Home Quick Links Search Forums News Archive Recent Activity Recent Posts Forums Forums Access Dsl Modem Through Router That's what they get paid for, right? This sounds like "I set up my network so my router considers the modem part of the WAN, but I want the modem to be part of my LAN." Umm, you http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r315329-How-do-I-Access-Cable-modem-config-behind-router It's emailed only once a day and you can unsubscribe any time.
I found a link to this page which is pretty good...(I have no affiliation): http://pages.infinit.net/neo2048/frame.htm However, I was not able to find my answer there. · actions · 2001-Jan-4 9:47 pm Access Modem Settings Wired or Wireless Mouse? [No,IWillNotFixYour#@$!!Computer] by Hazy Arc265. Advice on grounding shielded DSL cable [HomeImprovement] by trs79266. So what address would I use to access the modem?
Access Dsl Modem Through Router
Reviewed by NoelC I've had one of these cards in Dell Precision T5400 and T5500 Workstation systems since 2012, controlling RAID 0 arrays of four OCZ 480 GB Vertex 3 SSDs WinXP Pro Domain Controller: E6600 . Access Cable Modem Through Router Since DNS is 192.168.0.1 for the modem/border router/DSL adapter (all are the same for you), that means you are behind 2 LANs. How To Access Cable Modem Behind Router share|improve this answer edited Sep 11 '15 at 14:52 JakeGould 23.1k66686 answered Sep 11 '15 at 6:01 JtHermit 743 Thanks for the suggestion.
K8N Neo4 (new caps) . 1GB RAM . 4 x 400GB RAID0 . 2008 R2 (WDS, WSUS) Sandbox 3: Opteron 146 . 768MB RAM . 120GB . 2008 R2 (headless, no this contact form If I connect to the modem directly and look at it's config page, it's the same address. At least i dont hear screaming babies in the background when speaking with the Netgear techs unlike what i heard from Linksys. FreeBSD 7.2 Sandbox 2: 3800+ X2. Can't Access Modem Through Router
Then you can save and next time you go back to 11.5 it will be gone. · actions · 2001-Mar-3 4:01 pm · bbarreraMVMjoin:2000-10-23Sacramento, CA