How Is This Done? "Windows 7 Hits A New Low"
Anyways I kinda thought this could be some blogvertising too. Rig specs CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200 Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism Reply With Quote 06-21-2009,11:27 AM permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]you_do_realize 0 points1 point2 points 7 years ago(1 child)Microsoft had to track back on their thinking because of something very pragmatic - netbooks came in. Does Flash video take advantage of the GPU?
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]SingThePeerElectric 1 point2 points3 points 7 years ago(20 children)Will it run on an atom CPU with a single Gig of RAM? Don't have an account yet? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Read More Views 349 Votes 0 Answers 5 April 11, 2003 Drill down in a cross-tabl report Hello, Would some experts to show me if it is possible to do drill-up permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]ungage 0 points1 point2 points 7 years ago(6 children)Indeed.
If your product offers feature A instead of B, people will moan how A is stupid and it didn't offer B. permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]Droffats 60 points61 points62 points 7 years ago(0 children) Added an ascending arrow as affinity for alliteration. I remember we managed to run cut down version of Vista on Pentium 3 433mhz, 64mb of ram #12 MontionFTN, Jun 22, 2009 Switch Well-Known Member Veteran Joined: Jan 13, I've tested it succesfully on AMD K6-2 500Mhz with ~700MB memory AMD K6-2 500Mhz with ~700MB memory (512+256 and off that 32MB to shared with graphics).
- The catch here is that he's gotten a bootable, working installation on no less than a Pentium II system.
- Edit: I wasn't suggesting that it is viral marketing, or fake, just stating a point.
- About 3 hours later I hear a slow continuous growl coming from the PC.
- Yes, NT 3.51 was capable all the various low level operating system functions that Windows 7 is capable of (at least on single core machines).
- Random Tip o' the Whatever You just can't win.
- edit: upvoted for adding something interesting permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[+][deleted] 7 years ago(13 children)[deleted] [–]yoda17 35 points36 points37 points 7 years ago(7 children)I successfully installed Linux on a Mr Coffee.
- the unwritten glottal stop that precedes virtually every word-initial vowel in the English language, as in the phrase "Apt alliteration's artful aid" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliteration) permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]imm0rtal_aeris 1 point2 points3 points 7 years ago*(0 children)I
- It's Microsofts return volley towards Linux.
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–][deleted] 81 points82 points83 points 7 years ago*(5 children)Hey! The extreme...ly old machine consists of a 266 MHz CPU, a whopping 96 MB of memory, and a next-generation 4 MB graphics card.Click to expand... On the first formula for A, Is that a Read More Views 1k Votes 0 Answers 3 February 05, 2009 Can someone please explain this paragram on the chain rule in Bragging about getting it working on a slow CPU, and planning on trying a slower CPU, generally just means "I have old computers lying around." Back in the day I got
It's not as good as on my other computer under Windows, either; but it works fine. What's New? Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Operating Systems > Windows Vista > Computer problem? http://www.pcworld.com/article/166992/Windows_7_Hits_a_New_Low.html The installation wizard will clearly show the warning that the OS needs a min of 512 mb of ram and will not proceed further.
on a i might add a old GFx onboard ? permalinkembedsaveparentload more comments(3 replies)[–][deleted] 3 points4 points5 points 7 years ago(0 children)Dude... Vista provides a functionally identical User interface with seventeen times more processing required to do so. Do not spam.
Vista runs fairly smoothly on a single core with 2.0GHz or above. http://exceptionin.com/q/how-is-this-done-windows-7-hits-a-new-low how the hell is it running it must be really slow!? Ha, that's funny. Behaviour Remember the human You are advised to abide by reddiquette; it will be enforced when user behavior is no longer deemed to be suitable for a technology forum.
permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]laverabe 0 points1 point2 points 7 years ago(0 children)Puppy Linux would probably work well. You can run it with on-board graphics cards too, the only thing you need a GPU for is if you want all the Aero crap going on. 1GB RAM is fairly Related: Windows Components Utility Software OS X Microsoft You Might Like Shop Tech Products at Amazon